Age Appropriate Clothing

Home Forum Style Age Appropriate Clothing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kristen Voss
    Author

What do you consider to be age appropriate clothing for twenty somethings? I recently tried on a dress at a boutique with long sleeves and it was really cute! I loved it and it looked professional, but then people in the store told me it looked like it was for someone older. I find it difficult sometimes to make sure I’m not wearing something too old or young for me.

April 3, 2015 at 3:51 PM #24678

I prefer clothes that are more professional looking and that make me look a little older since I’m short. Two of my favorite stores are Express and BCBGeneration. They have good quality clothing that I think is perfect for 20 somethings trying to be trendy and still somewhat professional.

May 4, 2015 at 2:02 PM #24943

I don’t believe in “age- appropriate”. If you absolutely love it, then wear it! Don’t let anyone tell you what you can and can’t wear! It’s your body, and only you have control over what you decide to wear.

June 12, 2015 at 2:11 PM #25302

One new item of clothing I’ve found to be great in my 20s are these business casual pants from Old Navy…Pixie Pants! They’re great for a day in the office, but also comfy enough to wear on a night out. A must for us young women in our 20s!

December 18, 2015 at 10:44 PM #26673
    Nensiraul
    Subscriber

Clothing styles change every year, great, if you are interested, please pay attention http://www.evewholesale.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.