Online Shopping

Home Forum Style Online Shopping

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

As college students we don’t always have time/money to get to a store and shop. Instead, I know a lot of my friends look for deals and shop online. What are some of your favorite websites for online shopping?

May 6, 2013 at 11:53 AM #5598

Abby
    Author

I usually just shop on Amazon or Etsy for cool, nerdy t-shirts and stuff like that. Online shopping is sooo dangerous though. It’s way too easy to spend way too much money.

May 8, 2013 at 6:41 PM #5692

Cheyenne
    Author

I usually only shop online when I have coupons for a store or I know they’re having a sale, but I like websites where you can look at and compare clothing from multiple stores all at once. Obviously sites like Amazon, Ebay, and Etsy are great, but websites like wanelo.com pull popular trending items onto one site where you can see the price and the original location. Even if you don’t end up buying something, you get tons of style ideas and can compare the quality, variety, and price of items between stores before going.

May 10, 2013 at 1:14 PM #5783

Miriam Riad
    Author

Etsy is one of my favorites! Modcloth is also a great site with beautiful clothing and accessories. Urban Outfitters is also very easy to order from online.

May 10, 2013 at 6:32 PM #5825

Shawna Lum
    Author

alloy.com

May 17, 2013 at 7:23 PM #6144

Ruthie
    Author

I usually just order from Amazon too. zappos is fun, as is etsy.com

May 22, 2013 at 10:59 PM #6360

Andrea
    Author

I love shopping on sites like Amazon for my books and dvds. For my clothes I like shopping on sites like Macy’s, charlotte russe, and wetseal.

May 30, 2013 at 11:10 PM #6792
    Andrew Hauck
    Author

http://www.threadless.com is my favorite website for t-shirts. http://www.thinkgeek.com has cool stuff, too, though it gets expensive. Mostly everything else I use Amazon for.

May 31, 2013 at 8:02 PM #6953

Kia
    Author

Amazon is great for higher priced items and books. I shop online for clothes at gap and urban outfitters too!

June 5, 2013 at 3:53 PM #7164

I don’t do a lot of online shopping because sending back stuff that doesn’t fit right or doesn’t look as good as you thought can be a pain. I agree with Abby that it can be easy to spend more than you planned. Most of my online shopping is done when I receive sales/coupon emails from some of my favorite stores but I’m not able to get to the mall.

June 13, 2013 at 6:29 PM #7551

Ginny
    Author

I don’t really buy clothes online very often but I do buy all kinds of other things from amazon.com. I love amazon, can’t do better on a college kid salary.

June 13, 2013 at 11:45 PM #7582

Claire
    Author

I find it hard to buy clothes online cause I’m never sure how they’ll fit, but I do like modcloth.com it has super cute dresses for a reasonable price.

July 1, 2013 at 4:25 PM #8569

Sarah Anolik
    Author

Online shopping is definitely my weakness! Even though I go to school in Boston and there are so many places to shop, I find that it’s easier to just browse online. Some of my favorite sites are Zappos, Etsy, and Urban Outfitters! They always have good deals and sales.

July 9, 2013 at 1:43 PM #8930

Nikki Haggan
    Author

Forever 21 has some decent sales now and then.

July 13, 2013 at 1:01 AM #9154

Kaitlyn F
    Author

Amazon is where I turn for basically everything. But besides them I love Bass Pro Shops for clothes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.